ТЕМА: LegendaryWARRlOR incorrect behavior

LegendaryWARRlOR incorrect behavior 02 июль 2017 10:28 #1

• strbulzz
  • strbulzz аватар Автор темы
  • Новый участник
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 3
Hello TTS owners,

First of all - I like to play on your BF4 TTS Locker most of the time - it is good server I even tried to support it with money two times so far.

Today I like to share my pain, caused by one of your admins: "LegendaryWARRlOR"
He often tries to tell and teach me how to play. I am OK with that even if I not asked him.

But today everything changed when I saw his comment on my Metabans profile metabans.com/player?i=nyj0 : "hi is not cheater..hi is epic cancer camper
LegendaryWARRIOR 19 hours ago"

Is it normal and acceptable to offend someone in this way? I would say that I respect the rules on your server, play by them trying to have fun. I don't abuse nobody. I there was rule: "Don't camp" - ok I will run and jump all the time pretending that I am ESL player - i guess what LegendaryWARRlOR thinks for himself.

But I am just casual player trying to relax after work and shoot some accurate bullets like in target practice field that's all - that is my game play style - the other players have their. It is a game - we don't play for money as pro. I try to enjoy it as much as I can.

Sorry for the long post.
Best regards
Тема заблокирована.

LegendaryWARRlOR incorrect behavior 02 июль 2017 12:14 #2

• Spy-Solder
  • Spy-Solder аватар
  • Модератор
  • Модератор
  • Спасибо получено: 258
Greetings!

I will write not on behalf of the clan, but on myself:

First, let me thank you for the financial support of our server.
Regarding the incident: the rules of our clan do not regulate any conduct outside the game, except for communication in TeamSpeak 3.
Although, if only because we all come and relax in the game and we can not say how people behave on the street, at home or on websites. Of course, if a person writes on behalf of the clan - this is unacceptable. If such statements are written in the gamechat - this is also unacceptable.

As a player, I can understand you, I would also be unpleasant and insulting, if such were written in my profile.
It is possible that such a statement is his personal opinion, which we can not influence, but we will try to talk with him so that he refrains from such comments in the future, except for the moments when the player is indeed a violator of rules, or a cheater.

Best Regards.
Спасибо сказали: Warrior, strbulzz
Тема заблокирована.

LegendaryWARRlOR incorrect behavior 02 июль 2017 14:16 #3

• Warrior
  • Warrior аватар
  • TTS Member
  • TTS Member
  • Спасибо получено: 203

strbulzz пишет: Hello TTS owners,

First of all - I like to play on your BF4 TTS Locker most of the time - it is good server I even tried to support it with money two times so far.

Today I like to share my pain, caused by one of your admins: "LegendaryWARRlOR"
He often tries to tell and teach me how to play. I am OK with that even if I not asked him.

But today everything changed when I saw his comment on my Metabans profile metabans.com/player?i=nyj0 : "hi is not cheater..hi is epic cancer camper
LegendaryWARRIOR 19 hours ago"

Is it normal and acceptable to offend someone in this way? I would say that I respect the rules on your server, play by them trying to have fun. I don't abuse nobody. I there was rule: "Don't camp" - ok I will run and jump all the time pretending that I am ESL player - i guess what LegendaryWARRlOR thinks for himself.

But I am just casual player trying to relax after work and shoot some accurate bullets like in target practice field that's all - that is my game play style - the other players have their. It is a game - we don't play for money as pro. I try to enjoy it as much as I can.

Sorry for the long post.
Best regards

I hate campers. I do not like your style of play and I have the right to speak out where I want. What I wrote on the metaban does not have any relation to the TTS clan. I did not insult you on the server. If on the server as an admin I did not offend you then you do not have the right to write here a complaint to me. Everything outside the server and clan is my personal business and no one will tell me what to do. If you have any questions for me, ask me personally. Dialogue is over
Спасибо сказали: elDICE
И как бы жизнью ты не наслаждался, Всегда был счастлив ты или страдал, Богато жил или всегда нуждался. К Тому вернешься - Кто тебя создал!
Последнее редактирование: от Warrior.
Тема заблокирована.

LegendaryWARRlOR incorrect behavior 02 июль 2017 15:29 #4

• strbulzz
  • strbulzz аватар Автор темы
  • Новый участник
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 3
First - your tone is not appropriate for adult mature conversation. Anyway I will reply in your style - what you like or hate is not of my concern at all.

Second - yes you wrote me on the server telling how I should play - just check your chat logs as suggestion. I did not asked you ever for advice how to play. I do not brake any rule, I do not interfere in your affairs why you should destroy my gaming experience? Do not try to reply on this question.

Third - i am thankful to TTS clan that they do not share your opinion. I have respect for them. I am sorry if I wasted their time with this problem.
Тема заблокирована.

LegendaryWARRlOR incorrect behavior 02 июль 2017 20:39 #5

• iproud
  • iproud аватар
  • Завсегдатай
  • Завсегдатай
  • Спасибо получено: 76
Ох ебать. Я еще могу понять, когда я кикал игроков за то что они сидели на базе на метро. Но когда игрока в метабанс заносят за то что не понравился стиль игры. И еще дружков подбить на такой же поступок. Это Позор. Именно с большой буквы.
Просто взять и засрать профиль через метабанс, который и так заплывает говном у многих из-за некомпетентных админов.
А самое веселое то, что он даже апеллировать не сможет на метабансе, т.к. такое снимается только тем, кто влепил.
Кто-то превзошёл сам себя и ушёл дальше правил сервера в лютую степь. Даже в обход правил и законов, как современные чинуши в государстве - лазейку нашли.

Friend, if you are interested in removing these notes, then I must disappoint you. This is removed only by those who put it to you.
I hope you can solve this problem. Good luck
Спасибо сказали: strbulzz
Последнее редактирование: от iproud.
Тема заблокирована.

LegendaryWARRlOR incorrect behavior 02 июль 2017 21:11 #6

• Warrior
  • Warrior аватар
  • TTS Member
  • TTS Member

iproud пишет: Ох ебать. Я еще могу понять, когда я кикал игроков за то что они сидели на базе на метро. Но когда игрока в метабанс заносят за то что не понравился стиль игры. И еще дружков подбить на такой же поступок. Это Позор. Именно с большой буквы.
Просто взять и засрать профиль через метабанс, который и так заплывает говном у многих из-за некомпетентных админов.
А самое веселое то, что он даже апеллировать не сможет на метабансе, т.к. такое снимается только тем, кто влепил.
Кто-то превзошёл сам себя и ушёл дальше правил сервера в лютую степь. Даже в обход правил и законов, как современные чинуши в государстве - лазейку нашли.

Friend, if you are interested in removing these notes, then I must disappoint you. This is removed only by those who put it to you.

Ты походу не совсем понял о чём речь.Что значит "в метабанс заносят" ?У него и так есть профиль в метабане.Второе что значит " И еще дружков подбить на такой же поступок" ?О чём речь?Я всего лишь написал коммент на его странице.Какое это вообще имеет отношение к апелляции?Ты похоже спутал бан и коммент
И как бы жизнью ты не наслаждался, Всегда был счастлив ты или страдал, Богато жил или всегда нуждался. К Тому вернешься - Кто тебя создал!
Последнее редактирование: от Warrior.
Тема заблокирована.

LegendaryWARRlOR incorrect behavior 02 июль 2017 22:11 #7

• Spy-Solder
  • Spy-Solder аватар
  • Модератор
  • Модератор
  • Спасибо получено: 258

iproud пишет: Ох ебать. Я еще могу понять, когда я кикал игроков за то что они сидели на базе на метро. Но когда игрока в метабанс заносят за то что не понравился стиль игры. И еще дружков подбить на такой же поступок. Это Позор. Именно с большой буквы.

Наверное, перед тем как громко кричать, нужно сперва внимательно прочитать что написано, правильно?
Игрока никто не вносил в матебанс, тем более за стиль игры. Речь идет о комментарии в его профиле метабанса, но не более.
Тема заблокирована.

LegendaryWARRlOR incorrect behavior 02 июль 2017 22:27 #8

• iproud
  • iproud аватар
  • Завсегдатай
  • Завсегдатай
  • Спасибо получено: 76
Это да. Немного не так выразился. Но Эльдайс не сам додумался написать ведь на ту же тему?))
Тема заблокирована.

LegendaryWARRlOR incorrect behavior 02 июль 2017 22:51 #9

• Warrior
  • Warrior аватар
  • TTS Member
  • TTS Member

iproud пишет: Это да. Немного не так выразился. Но Эльдайс не сам додумался написать ведь на ту же тему?))

Если честно то я вообще без понятий кто и что там написал после
Тема заблокирована.

LegendaryWARRlOR incorrect behavior 06 июль 2017 07:21 #10

• Warrior
  • Warrior аватар
  • TTS Member
  • TTS Member
Конфликт исчерпан.
Спасибо сказали: strbulzz
Тема заблокирована.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.096 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум
Фон сайта:
Затемнение фона сайта:
Сейчас затемнение фона составляет %